WHAT WE BELIEVE AND HOW WE CHOOSE TO BEHAVE
At The Nanee we follow our Management Companies (ELTC) our Core Values:
Be a Reliable Team Player
Do the Right thing!
WHY THIS JOB EXISTS
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Food & Beverage outlet by ensuring that planning, coordination, administration, communication and information functions and duties of the outlet are carried out in a professional, discreet, exact and prompt manner in accordance with documented and in line with ELTC organization’s policies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. ELTC employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
1. Report all incidents, accidents and complaints in briefings.
2. Handle cashiering duties in accordance with policies & procedures.
3. Provide service to Guests in accordance with service standards.
4. Prepare the bar for service.
5. Check bar stock and prepare orders for replenishing of supplies.
6. Know the menu/special promotions and assist Guest with recommendations.
7. Know all beverage recipes and prepare all drink orders accordingly.
8. Control cost by adhering to quantities specified in all beverage recipes.
9. Know your role in case of an emergency such as fire, fights or emergencies etc.
10. Ensure all opening and closing duties are implemented in accordance with established standards.
11. Always present a clean and tidy appearance.
12. Be informed and keep your supervisor informed of all matters that may affect your work venue’s service or reputation.
13. Communicate in a friendly, tactful and professional manner with Guests, suppliers and fellow Staff Members.
14. Be flexible and open to change in your job responsibilities, and/or roster to meet business needs.
15. Have a deep understanding of the venue’s Mission & Vision and integrate this into your actions.
16. Understand the policies and procedures pertaining to your department’s operation.
17. Be a team player and maintain good relationships with fellow Staff Members.
18. Care about your work environment and make sure it is tidy and well maintained.
19. Provide the best possible experience to guests
20. Your work is important. Pay attention to detail and do every task to the best of your ability.
21. Understand the Employee Handbook and comply with the standards it outlines
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
Knowledge & Competencies
1. Have the ability to work in a team
2. Aware and practice all hotel rules & regulations as employment and outlined in Epikurean by Louis T Collection guidelines.
3. Good communication and person skills
4. Possess the commitment to work in a customer service field
5. Have confidence, self–drive, be enthusiastic and show/share the positive energy
6. To be able to perform and organize daily task assigned.
7. Be responsible in handling challenging situations
8. Organisational & time management skills
11. Strong Technical skills
12. Guest focus
13. Effective complaint handling
14. Selling skills
15. Quality awareness
16. Demonstrated experience working in a high volume, high pressure environment.
17. Should have excellent administrative skills, be able to multi–task and meet deadlines as well as being familiar with facilities management systems.
18. Should have strong verbal and written English language skills as well as experience working in the hospitality.
HOW YOU CAN SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
Within ELTC, the top–performing people who do this job always demonstrate the following attitude: